Wednesday, September 1, 2010

U.S. Man's love, can not remember when it started, it might be from high school,

U.S. Man's love, can not christian louboutin remember when it started, it might be from high school, I remember a poem on the then gently glide christian louboutin shoes from the heart, that like all read articles, vanished, not wanted from year to year passed, verses in my heart always wandering,christian louboutin sale one day see the original, in his own mind, there is a journeying of the United States text feelings.
text like the United States sometimes are blind, or in the boarding school I remember when class has a very pretty girl, she is always beautiful article written, although her character is very aloof, but I often want to stay with her room and board, as if to glue literary styles like. She often alone, reading novels, essays, poetry, etc., I always pestering her to read to me, especially in the power outage going to night classes, his classmates are out playing, I tend to point to her candle, in the quiet classroom, silently listening to her Promises time, day despite cold, can candle light, listening to her voice sounding euphemism, feeling a kind of warm heart touched by condensation, as if souls are to be cleaned .

No comments:

Post a Comment