Thursday, September 2, 2010

In those days my mother is my only rely on the spirit

In those days my mother is my only rely on the spirit,though not the phone,can not be met,but think to myself,is the pillar.In fact,think about it,then my mother not love me,I am just up to her son fills my genes not good enough,she too,so she re-birth to a culture,which I thought clearly that these words I Bie for a long time,and this time say come out.Of course,now I,at home already has an important place,all on my own I am not weak and desperate to prove the efforts christian louboutin of even vomiting blood,I am today,Sohu senior editor,the top 20 Olympic torch relay in Fuzhou area,including the individual works Domestic dozens of awards,I can face all smiles over a decade ago: I have stronger than you.the deepest in memory when the mother is often very little with me buy some clothes,those clothes have been available for I wear to the junior high school,I am grateful to my mother's sweater time to do much,or I do not know who started what to wear.New Year's clothing is worn for a few years,the shoes are worn for christian louboutin shoes a long time and then Grandpa washed to I wear the shoe on the Great Year break,and not dare to speak,I only own the needle in that stiff upper on the mend.started this,I really did not have shoes to wear shoes by the students was to see my father ,he said that I wear someone else's shoes is throwing his face,so just my bare feet have rained from the winter has been dragging his office on the ground,why do not wish to curse me why when I take students to wear shoes .Perhaps all of you male students do not know,a grandson of christian louboutin sale three generations of a single pass so why not position,I do not know,but it was all gone.then home,never bought me clothes,shoes,toys and even more do not talked about,it is every day I go to sleep or watch the stars of heaven a long time.At that time,I'm crying,I also admire my heart can always supported me,every time I have to restore it and re-broken stand up and say,tomorrow still have to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment