Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Zhu Liu is mood big Yue


invite me to have a meal.""This nature, don,t know what the square spoilt daughter of a rich family likes to eat?""I don,t know as well and go to spring joss-stick the building see again say.""Spring joss-stick building."Zhu Liu repeated 1 time and clapped to clap body to jilt to jilt a long sleeve embarrassed way:"That what, I that what, you know of, I have no that what."Doing not say fragrant building of spring is a bowl of wonton of wayside, he also please don,t rise."Be free, you invite me to have a meal, I pay."The square Ting says and did one naughty facial expression, see Zhu Liu temporarily have improper thoughts again.Wonder"the world over unexpectedly still have pay don,t pay of truth, this hair wench if not that the old love seeks me to play that to like more!"Break a continuously continuous way:"That how not bashful?""What ashamed of, had a meal you still have to accompany me to have fun?"Zhu Liu smells speech one face vacant and engages in mental drudgery to deliberate how to then can escape evil hands.Take square Ting and small Juan 3 people arrive at spring joss-stick the down stairs at the right moment christian louboutin sale run into building dragon and shell 2 Tonies patrol into this, Zhu Liu is mood big Yue, square the daughter of Ba in the sky spend of nature is square money of Ba in the sky, can help square Ba in the sky is spending more some money are them each one personal duty-bound responsibility.Zhu Liu points at building dragon and shell Tony one by one introduction give square Ting, square the Ting is consumedly square square of building, shell 2 people see if oneself brothers, and introduce myself a way on one is own

No comments:

Post a Comment