Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I believe you know how to answer


Qingqing Road, "none of your business, I was to say, that night you told me something I do not need a responsible, and now has a little more because the night life, I just want to say, children are innocent."
Murong Jin nodded gently, "That is good!" Suddenly a hint of lost his mind.
That pale face looked at the clear, but it is still not yield the kind of look with and Yang Jin thought, if she could hope to stay, he will answer, but she did not.
Murong Kam Road, "Xiang Fei to tell you yesterday, have said what?"
Qingqing Road, "some homemade free chat, and then say on the war, is to make princes and more sad."
Murong Kam pondered a moment, "You are a smart guy, I believe you know how to answer."
At the end added a Murong Kam, "Now the palace of the people think you are bathing the snow, so I,m afraid your louboutin sale words and actions will affect the whole government up and down the lives of hundreds of mouths."
The clear, "I know I should not say that I naturally would not say."
Given medicines
They were silent a moment, embarrassed.
This time, the mandarin duck carrying drugs come in, followed Toffee also came in weak Murong Kam look to see the clear, took it Yaowan will have to pass her, but it is some could not bear.
Cooling off is to take it Yaowan, toffee is, "You just after waking up, so Jiner Hey you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment